Friday, March 24, 2023

Slow Ink session 18th March 2023




Congratulations Angie Strachan, Scottish Poetry Slam Champion 2023!
































For the 5th session Adrienne introduced a new visualisation drawing from different practices. She introduced it with the poem "Lost"by David Wagoner 
Bev took a writing prompt from part of the poem "Adagio"by Cathy Song; the prompt was 

I honour myself by...



*****************************************************************

And now for some of 

YOUR WRITING:

I think Angie's done it for us all this week...



********************************************************************

Thanks to you all ...

... for your heartening feedback as always!

Fenella (ref publicising the work of Lapidus Scotland): how about medical conferences in Scotland? There must be dozens, perhaps GP and psychiatric first, but absolutely relevant for all. I needed friend in London to put me in touch, and I had been searching for something like this?
Bev: I honour myself by...
Kay: wonderful news karen x
Doreen: Sorry about the window (and light) behind me. This is a very comfy seat
Doreen: Well Done Karen!
Doreen: Hi Giovanna
Giovanna MacKenna (she/her): Hi Doreen 😊
Karen: Wow, just wow Cath πŸ’–
Denise: Sleeping in poppy fields… Cath. Great.
Denise: Such wisdom there Bev. Be gently attended.
Denise: Loads to think about there Linda. Moving. The compass point of the heart and the feet particularly striking, to me.
Karen: I have to go shortly, but can’t pull myself away! Thankyou all, have a great week πŸ’–πŸ’•
Adrienne: Reacted to "I have to go shortly..." with ❤️
Sheila: Have a good week Karen
Linda: Thank you everyone for your warmth and comments, means a lot x
Karen: Please send love and good luck to Angie for me. X
Denise: Your poem took us on the journey from stone to water. Water giggling…. Fantastic, Kay!
Sheila: Kay that stands alone and surrounded with ❤️
Doreen: Denise, I saw you unmute earlier. Did you want to share?
Denise: I put it in the chat, Doreen. Thanks.
Karen: Fire spitting dragon. Fabulous Anje
Karen: Thankyou for your wonderful words and fabulous companyπŸ’–
Sheila: Thanks everyone I have to go as grandchildren arriving . Thanks for all your words x
Giovanna: Sorry children are having accidents here, it’s so inconvenient! Hoping to be with you all next week
Kay: another amazing session    thankyou to everyone    kx
Denise: So glad of your sharing, Doreen.
Antje: Thank you everyone πŸ™‚
Doreen: Thanks and bye





Thanks to funders
Lapidus Scotland gratefully acknowledges the support of Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership's "Wellbeing for Longer in Glasgow Fund" (managed by Impact Funding Partners).